Privacy & Policies
- All performances begin promptly as scheduled. Latecomers will be admitted only at a suitable break in the performance when possible, and seating location will be at the discretion of the management. If you are late, it may not be possible to seat you until the intermission; if the production has no intermission, you may not be admitted at all. There are no refunds for latecomers.
- The use of any audio/video/image recordings or transmitting devices of any kind is prohibited. Any person using any unauthorized recording or transmitting device will be required to surrender or erase any recordings, photographic or digital images and may be asked to leave. No refunds will be issued.
- Please turn off your cell phone, pager, and all other audible electronic devices before the performance begins.
- If you leave your seat during the performance, we will reseat you only at a suitable break in the performance, which might not be until the intermission. Seating location will be at the discretion of the management.
- We advise arriving 30 minutes prior to the event time to allow for seating in the auditorium.
- There is no dress code. For the comfort and health of our patrons, artists, and staff, Crow’s Theatre kindly requests that all visitors to the theatre respect our scent-free environment and refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, and other scented personal products to performances.
- Disclaimer: Performers, dates, and other details are subject to change.
- So as not to disturb others, please refrain from tweeting and texting during the show. When the curtain goes up, your device must be turned off. We do however encourage folks to tweet us pre and post show and during intermission @crowstheatre
- Remain in your seat until the performance has completely ended and the house lights have been turned on.
- Avoid unwrapping candies and cough drops during the performance.
- All advertised ticket prices include service charge and 13% HST. What you see is what you pay.
- All sales are final. There are no exchanges, refunds, or cancellations.
- Unauthorized resale of tickets is prohibited. Crow’s Theatre is not responsible for tickets purchased through any unauthorized sales channel, and such tickets will not be honoured.
- All online and phone orders are subject to a $2.50 per ticket convenience fee
- If you need to exchange your tickets, please call the Box Office at least 24 hours in advance of your performance date. Tickets can be exchanged for an alternative performance within the same production for a fee of $5 per ticket, subject to availability.
Tickets can be mail if suitable delivery time allows. A $3.50 Ticket Mailing Fee will be applied per order.
Crow’s is committed to protecting the confidentiality of its patrons' information.
Crow’s Theatre collects personal information to process transactions such as ticket sales and program registrations, and to fulfill membership and donor benefits. Personal information also allows Crow’s Theatre to understand your needs and interests to better service you and to expand our community.
This statistical information we collect is used for internal review and to improve the content of our audience, patron and donor services. We do not share our data with other organizations for commercial purposes. This data is used exclusively by Crow’s and our Season Partners to provide you with information and materials as requested.
When you purchase tickets to a production or event at Crow’s produced by a rental company or a guest company, your personal information will be shared with that outside company along with any requests you have made to not be contacted.
If you would like more information about our privacy policies or would like to make changes to the information we hold about you, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com