- A Crow’s Theatre and Porte Parole Production
- Annabel Soutar
- Chris Abraham
- Jul 7 - Jul 19, 2016
- 155 mins, with one intermission
From the creators of the acclaimed SEEDS, Crow’s Theatre and Porte Parole (Montreal), The Watershed follows an artist and a country struggling to chart a sustainable course between economic growth and environmental stewardship.
In The Watershed, Annabel, a Montreal documentary theatre artist, leads her own family on a cross-country journey, investigating the forces that are shaping the future of our natural resources. Encountering leading freshwater scientists, government officials, activists and business leaders along the way, The Watershed captures Canada in a moment of acute political reflection in an increasingly polarized landscape.
“Chris Abraham and his creative team have crafted a fast-flowing, continually inventive production.” – ★★★★, The Globe and Mail.
- Bruce Dinsmore
- Alex Ivanovici
- Tanja Jacobs
- Tara Nicodemo
- Ngozi Paul
- Eric Peterson
- Amelia Sargisson
- Kristen Thomson
- Chris Abraham - Director
- Annabel Soutar - Playwright
- Denyse Karn - Projection Designer
- Thomas Ryder Payne - Sound Designer
- Kimberly Purtell - Lighting Designer
- Julie Fox - Set and Costume Designer