- Crow’s Theatre presents The Castleton Massive Production
- Created by Torquil Campbell and Chris Abraham, in collaboration with Julian Brown
- Apr 4 - Apr 15, 2017
Clark Rockefeller is a real life conman of the highest order, now serving a near-life sentence in a California State prison. And iconic musician and provocateur Torquil Campbell wants to try him on for size. What does it mean for an excellent fabulator to embody an excellent fabulator? And in the end, does an intricate con differ that much from a successful work of art? Torquil’s dogged investigation and impersonation challenges us to find the truth in True Crime and confront our cultural addiction to a good story. Entirely scripted or absolutely extemporaneous, True Crime is a mind-twisting encounter with an artist obsessed with how we all fake it, one way or another.
Lead Season Sponsor
- Torquil Campbell - Co-Creator and Performer
- Chris Abraham - Co-Creator
- Julian Brown - Composer and Performer